Icare® PRO’s advanced features developed for demanding specialists:
- A built in inclination sensor allows downward measuring of supine patients
- Enhanced measuring algorithm with increased number of measurement parameters
- Scrollable history of over thousand measurement results
- A color display to make each reading clear and easy to perceive
- Refined probe for better cost efficiency in large volumes
- Icare® LINK software
- USB connection for data transfer and charging
|Icare PRO tonometer|
|Dimensions||225 mm x 46 mm x 90 mm|
|Power supply||Rechargeable internal polymer Li-ion battery|
|Measurement range||5 – 50 mmHg|
|Accuracy||(95 % tolerance interval relative to manometry): ±1.2 mmHg ( 20 mmHg) and ±2.2 mmHg (>20 mmHg)|
|Repeatability (coefficient of variation)||<8%|
|This device has BF-type electric shock protection|
CLIENTS WHO HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT
Icare PRO can really help improve every ophthalmologist’s practice. The measurement takes less than 1 minute and requires no anesthesia. It is really helpful in cases of non compliant patient and children, can also be used in the operative unit on supine patients.
DR. ADRIAN SMEDOWSKI, MD, POLAND
It’s great. Children that were not measurable without anesthesia now have their IOP measured before they know anything has happened. It would be a great idea if a jingle could be played to distract them even more.
DR. N.E. SCHALIJ-DELFOS, NETHERLANDS
I have been using the Icare Pro for 1.5 years with high satisfaction. An increasing population of young children, handicapped children/grownups, or adults with spastic orbicular
reactions to conventional tonometry can now be measured and followed up with reliable results. This equipment appears to be very patient-friendly and efficient in use.